3/27/2013

twin(girl)friends 

hi there!
Today I just went shopping with my brother ( my twin brother).
Do you know whats funny? In town we always always always meet a lot of people I or he knows, which is not very funny (actually more awkward) at all. But what those people don't know that we're just siblings.
Well if you see a boy n a girl at the same age on the street you might think they're in a realationship or something like that.
Haha I just enjoy these trips with him! And when we meet mates of him they're just grinning at us when they see us togther, particularly in fact that my bro recently broke up with his girlfriend. (Yeah my bro is a "real" player :D) I always pretend to be his girlfriend then.
lol thats always such a fun!



 







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen