3/27/2013

 new school?!

Heyyy there :)
I've been thinking a lot since i've holidays and seriously too much time to do it it!
So if you know or maybe not I'm kinda into art and stuff like this. That was why I thaught about changing school to go to an art school ust to do what I can't at the school I'm right now.
So I had to do a test nothing really difficult in English and Maths and a test to show that your kinda talented in drawing and designing. Omg I was sooo ill that day! I just felt like... shit! And the whole thing took the whole day! There was not even time to eat something. When I was ready (after ages!!!) I just wanted to go home in my bed! Yeah I was ill for a whole week then... :( But it seemd like it was enough to be accepted.
I was so happy for sure to be accepted but now I've to decide about staying at my current school where all my friends are or to take the chance and just hope that I'm able to do this or that I'm good enough.
Ahhhh! don't know what to do! So actually I wanted to spent the break on finally decide about it but.... Mhhh... I don't want to make this decision!
xx

If you close your eyes does it almost feel like nothing changed at all?
and if you close your eyes does it almost feel like you've been here before?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen